There is a lot more to understanding vision than just what Jim Collins has written about. Joel Barker, who introduced the importance of vision to corporate America starting in 1985 shows you the qualitative side of vision that all leaders need to know.
- Why vision is still a key ingredient in all successful organizations
- How to quickly assess someone’s attitude toward the future using the Polak Grid
- How hope and vision are intertwined
- How the mass media negatively influences your vision and your children’s vision of the future and how to fix it
- How to inoculate your people with long term hope
- The Polak Grid as a simple measurement device for vision
- A process for finding positive images of the future
- An understanding of the language of hope
45 minutes to 90 minutes.